Monday, September 1, 2008

My First Attempt at Blogging

This is my first ever attempt at blogging. Have heard a lot of it, but never tried. Being a sales and marketing professional myself, this is one subject I would love to share my views on. I am not sure how this works, but I also hope to invite some friends to contribute to this spot as well.

As I meet, interact and interview sales professionals in India, I often try to understand the person's motivation in being a sales professional. I have heard many resons - I like to meet people; I have strong convincing powers; I like to travel and see new places and many such things.

The MBAs get "campus selected" into a sales career, but for many others, they just happened to enter into this line after trying their had at other jobs. For them, it is just a way of living.

But from the sales professional in a tie, trying to sell socks cheap at a traffic signal to the M&A professional trying to "sell" a "company", we are all doing a very basic role - the bridge between "Demand" and "Supply".

I will write on this concept a little later. Let me first understand how this blogging works.

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Vishwajeet

Indeed, Shradha's blog is more interesting. :)

Good attempt. This is the first time, I have accessed a blog. Find this a good tool to communicate.

 
Clicky Web Analytics